England head coach Steve McNamara has named an unchanged side for the final group game in the Four Nations competition on Saturday.
England must beat New Zealand by 10 points to guarantee a place in the final after beating Samoa in their opening game and narrowly losing to Australia last weekend.
Castleford-born Daryl Clark and Brett Ferres keep their place in the squad, but there is no room for Tigers skipper Michael Shenton, who was originally named in the team for the Australia game, but then left out later in the week.
The England side to face New Zealand at Forsyth Barr Stadium, Dunedin on Saturday is as follows (professional club and community club in brackets):
1. Sam Tomkins (New Zealand Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
2. Josh Charnley (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
3. Kallum Watkins (Leeds Rhinos, Latchford Albion)
4. Dan Sarginson (Wigan Warriors, Hemel Stags)
5. Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos, Oulton Raiders)
6. Gareth Widdop (St George Illawarra Dragons, King Cross)
7. Matty Smith (Wigan Warriors, Blackbrook)
8. George Burgess (South Sydney Rabbitohs, Dewsbury Moor)
9. Josh Hodgson (Hull KR, East Hull)
10. James Graham (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Blackbrook)
11. Liam Farrell (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
12. Joel Tomkins (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
13. Sean O’Loughlin (captain) (Wigan Warriors, Wigan St Patricks)
14. Daryl Clark (Castleford Tigers, Fryston Warriors)
15. Brett Ferres (Huddersfield Giants, Smawthorne Panthers)
16. Tom Burgess (South Sydney Rabbitohs, Dewsbury Moor)
17. Chris Hill (Warrington Wolves, New Spring Lions)