In today’s Hemsworth and South Elmsall Express our top story is how patient records were allegedly altered at a GP surgery in South Elmsall to meet NHS targets which carried financial payments.
Also in news:
- A dedicated Ryhill couple who raised £4m for charity after kickstarting the biggest social media craze of 2014 have received royal recognition.
- Hundreds of people – some from as far afield as Mexico and Singapore – are backing the Express’ petition to make Minsthorpe Lane safe.
- After losing another game to the weather last weekend, relegation-threatened Frickley Athletic have a tough test this Saturday in the Evo-Stik Premier League when they host third-placed Workington.
- Hemsworth Miners Welfare scored two late goals to snatch a 2-1 win in a Toolstation NCE Division One promotion clash at Clipstone FC.
- Upton ARLFC host Sharlston Rovers in the BARLA National Cup semi-finals after staging a great recovery to win at Halifax-based side Illingworth.
- A full round up of all the latest junior sports reports, plus pool and darts news.