In this week’s Express:
- Hen party crash victim Margaret Blake - who needs swimming therapy to help her recovery - speaks out about her devastation at Minsthorpe Pool closure.
- A South Kirkby woman is celebrating after a ‘nightmare’ storage container was moved from outside her house following eight months of torment.
- Interim health chief executive Stephen Eames has been permanently appointed to run the district’s three hospitals after more than a year in the job.
- Frickley Athletic manager Karl Rose has bolstered his squad by securing the services of five more players for next season.
- A new netball team has been set up in Hemsworth. The ‘Hotshots’ will start life in the Sheffield Netball League this week.
- Get 2-4-1 at Flowhouse at Xscape.