Families can get creative and crafty as National Trust Nostell launches its new autumn programme.
The season kicks off this weekend with an autumn craft fair from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, September 24 and Sunday 25.
Visitors will be able to choose from a varied selection of locally sourced and hand crafted goodies, from jewellery, accessories and textiles to gifts for the home, toys and locally made food.
Sunday will also feature a paper sculpture workshop with artist in residence Becca Hoy.
The session will run from 1.30pm to 3pm and admission charges apply.
Other highlights over the coming weeks include a range of workshops, from felting and printing to paper craft and pigment making.
There will also be a number of half-term activities next month, including leaf clearing, mask making and conker championships.
Autumn also offers visitors the last chance to explore Nostell’s house before it closes for winter conservation cleaning on October 30.
Some of the activities include:
* A pigment making workshop with Becca Hoy, artist in residence, 11am to 3pm, Thursday, September 29.
* Wakefield Lit Fest, from 10am to 5pm (activity times vary), Sunday, October 2.
* Bookplate printing workshop with Mitch Robinson, from 10am to 4pm, Sunday, October 2.
* Nostell Apple Week, a range of activities and tasty treats runnings from Monday, October 10 to Sunday 16.
* Thaumatrope workshop with Becca Hoy, 11am to 3pm, Sunday, October 23.
* Letter press postcards workshop with Becca Hoy, 11am to 3pm, Thursday, October 27.
* Funghi Walk, 10.30am to 12.30pm, Friday, October 28.
* Sizzling Sunday campfire, 11am to 3pm, Sunday, October 30.
Admission charges and car parking charges apply. For more information, visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/nostell or call 01924 863892.