This week we lead on news that police are trying to trace a man in connection with the theft of a £10,000 go-kart belonging to the British Easykart Cadet Karting champion.
Also in news:
- Hemsworth MP Jon Trickett calls for a concessionary fuel entitlement for miners to be reinstated.
- The Express launches its three Christmas campaigns, the Toy Appeal, Light up a Life and Champion Children.
- A sign welcoming motorists to Fitzwilliam is defaced, branding the community “drug filled”.
- Youth club organisers from South Kirkby ask for help to find a new home.
- All the latest news from in-form Frickley Athletic, who reached the Doodson Sports Cup second round on Tuesday night with a 3-2 win at Droylsden after they beat Skelmersdale United 4-3 on Saturday.
- A big crowd is expected at Upton ARLFC’S Quarry Lane ground on Saturday when they host Keighley in the Yorkshire Cup quarter finals.
- A full round up of soccer, rugby league and rugby union match reports, plus junior sports news and photographs.
- £10 off flights from Leeds Bradford Airport.
- Vote for your favourite in our 2013 Star Pets competition.
- Free sausages from Cryer and Stott.