Fire crews have extinguished a major blaze at a factory in Ossett this afternoon.
Staff at Edward Clay and Son on Dewsbury Road were evacuated at around 2pm after a fire, believed to have been caused overheating ovens used by the manufacturers, started.
It took firefighters from Ossett three hours to put the fire out and three water pumps were used.
Everyone left the building safely and no injuries were reported.
Watch Manager Mark Faulkner from Ossett Fire Station said that damage to the building was not permanent and that he expected the business to be “back on its feet again” soon.